Meet The MULE
Surfboard Transport System (STS)
Engineered with an adjustable nose piece, The MULE STS fits any shortboard, longboard, or Stand Up Paddle Board. This lightweight, compact system assembles in seconds with no tools or hardware. The system's frameless design uses your board as the frame. When you're ready to roll, simply slip the handle strap over any bicycle seat for towing (no attachments required) or hoof it with board in hand.
Paracord-laced nose piece cinches firmly around your board
Universal tail piece with tubed knobby tires and padded axle fits all boards
Slip the handle strap over any bicycle seat for towing or hoof it with board in hand.
Fits 99.9% of all boards on the market
- Patented design (#US 7,296,816 B2).
- Constructed with abrasion resistant ballistic nylon for maximum durability.
- Paracord-laced nose piece cinches firmly around your board.
- Universal tail piece fits all boards.
- Heavy duty nylon webbing handle strap slips over any bicycle seat for towing.
- Nose piece pocket for wax, leash, and personal items.
- Tubed knobby tires with plastic mag wheels and quick release pins.
- Breaks down and sets up in seconds.
- Includes travel bag for easy storage and transport.
- No additional hardware required. No tools needed. No more hassles!
- Hands free controlled ride with little or no wind resistance.
Guaranteed for Life
Assembles In Seconds | No Tools Required
The MULE features an adjustable nose piece that fits short, long, and SUP boards. The system mounts in seconds with no tools or hardware required. When you're done, Simply slip the tow strap over any bicycle seat to tow or walk with board in hand.